Carribean islands are one of the exotic holiday destinations for a plethora of people. Archipelagos attract hundreds of thousands of people every year. One of them is Providenciales, Turks and Caicos Islands, also known as Provo. The untouched coral reefs and unimaginable pristine series of white sand bays make the archipelago people’s love.
Luxury hot spots, snorkeling, boasting beautiful beaches, etc. are the reasons why people add a trip to this place in their wish list.
Are you planning to visit Turks and Caicos? Looking for the best places to visit and have a memorable trip? You’ve reached the right place. Here, you will come to know about various attractions and must-see sights of Provo.
Let’s begin this inspiring journey and see how interesting you can make your trip.
- Grace Bay: If you skipped visiting the ivory-white, power-sand shoreline, you can’t count your trip in a successful one. The exquisite stretch of such beautiful beaches makes it one of the most visited holiday destinations.
- Provo Ponies’ Ride: Yes, horseback riding in the ocean is possible here. Enjoy the ride at Long Bay Beach with families, friends and make it a beautiful memory.
- Sunset View: The place has many mesmerizing natural phenomena, sunset is one of them. A trip of a rental boat in Turks and Caicos islands after the full-moon night stimulates the mind and the body. One gets to experience the naturally illuminated islands with boat cruises and excursions. You can quickly get all snorkeling options when riding with Caicos Catalyst Boat Charters.
- A meeting with the marine life: One can’t complete his tour without getting up-close to the marine life. Easily explore the Caicos Cay Chain with service providers such as Caicos Catalyst and add a cherry on the cake.
- Local food: Thursday night fish fry will nourish your tired body at the end of the excursion. Fill your mouth with fresh local food products on Thursday nights in Bight Park on the Northern side of the place accompanied by live music and have a relishing experience.
- Visit PlayLand TCI: If you wish to save your pennies and at the same time pay a visit to Turks and Caicos, come from May to November. Yes, there might be rain sometimes, but why worry when you can have some indoor entertainment ideas. If you have children along, PlayLand TCI would be the best option to keep them busy on a rainy day in just $15/ hour.
Getting goosebumps? Wish to travel to Providenciales, Turks, And Caicos? Waste no time. Grab the tickets, pack your bags, put your sunglasses on and set the roads on fire.
Have a happy and safe journey.