Hey, it’s the dawn of 2020 already and everyone in the digital space, by now, already knows that SEO is an essential marketing skill to have. However, for many people, becoming a master at SEO profiling, and being able to boost a website’s Google rankings are considered as difficult skills to acquire.
The good news is that there are ways in which you can level the battlefield against your competition, and they are called SEO Tools. It doesn’t matter what aspect of SEO you need to work on.
With the right SEO Tools, you can quickly audit your website, perform keyword research, or have a peek at your digital ranking on Google. Therefore, in this article, some of the best SEO tools that can be used to perform all these tasks will be discussed.
Here are some of the best SEO Tools to leverage on in 2020:
It should be noted that all the tools that will be mentioned in this article are not ranked in any order. This is because the tools vary in accessibility and functionality, and this, therefore, means what works for one person based on their requirements, might not be relevant to another. So, let’s get to it:
GOOGLE SEARCH CONSOLE
I chose to mention this tool first because it is free, and it is the tool powered by Google. Google Search Console (GSC) is Google’s SEO tool, and it used to be known as Webmaster tools. GSC lets you understand the way your website performs based on Google’s search algorithm and can help you fix issues that you have regarding your sitemap, as well as, your indexing.
You can easily view just how much traffic your website gets on Google’s search engine with the use of Google Search Console. This tool allows you to obtain data for your sites based on different entry points, and suggestions that are also provided alongside your data points.
Some of the significant features include Active communication channel, Dynamic data source, and control centre for XML evaluation.
- Allows users to carry out search engine optimization and data analysis.
- You can easily monitor how well your website is doing organically and achieve efficient audience targeting.
- You can track your security and test your metadata.
- No data is supplied for your competition.
- Latest iterations of the software have some essential SEO functions missing.
- Some of the explanations that you get with the warnings and suggestions could be misleading or just downright wrong.
I just talked about one of the significant disadvantages of using the Google Search Console as being its inability to show you information about your competition. With SEO Tools popping out from all corners of the world, of course, other tools would let you see this type of information, and one of them is SEMRUSH.
When it comes to competitor analysis, SEMrush is considered as one of the leading SEO Tools in that area. SEMrush allows its users to get evaluations of their competitors’ performance, as well as their performance too. This tool is fantastic because it provides very detailed metrics on a user’s website, as well as their competition. And most importantly, it allows you as the user to get pages that are the top-performing, as well as suggest keywords and content that could help you outperform your competition.
Some of its significant features include organic research on competitors’ keywords and domain changes; provides information on competitors’ ad campaigns; helps with ad campaign localization; provides information about the product listing of your competition, and gives the highly accurate performance and traffic metrics for your websites and other websites.
The Pricing is Pro plan- $99.95, Guru plan- $199.95 and Business plan- $399.95.
You can also get a customized plan that represents your needs.
- You can quickly analyze the strategies used by your competitors and adjust your SEO strategies accordingly.
- It allows the tracking of your past and current website ranking.
- It will enable you to create guest blogging strategies.
- It provides an extensive and active range of keyword research for higher Google rankings.
- With this tool, you can quickly gauge user experience and perform technical SEO audits.
- It is a very robust tool, and this might make it a bit daunting to beginners or newbies.
- To get access to its more advanced features, you will need to pay more.
- There are some cases of inaccurate data about ads and backlinks.
This tool is usually regarded as an all-in-one software because of how it helps you monitor your website and handles SEO optimization as well. This SEO tool comes in handy with functionalities like daily updates, and tools that enable link building. Another significant advantage of this tool is its ability to crawl the linked pages of a website in a very efficient manner. It can help you decipher issues with your content and even identify broken links.
Some of the significant features include tools to help you track your keywords ranking daily, as well as demographically too. Provides keyword improvements suggestions to its users based on data obtained from on-page crawling, and keyword monitoring; Can export reports of ranking changes for websites in the form of pdf and email reports.
The Prices are: Basic plan: free, Premium plan- $50 per month, Agency plan- $200
Finally, we can summarize this short piece of note by discussing primary SEO tools. These tools will also help newbies to understand SEO in a unique and broadway. Because SEO is the essential part of any online business’s success.